The butt dance

Well I'm on vacation all next week and will be working on the barn, but first let me explain the title of this post. Every time Scrappy has a day off she does this little dance in front of me in the morning while I'm getting ready for work, so now its my turn (5) days in a row ha ha.
I have a very busy week, I'm going to try to get the walls on the barn this week weather permitting.I made a rude comment about Scrappys gelding tonight and it made her mad, hes the retired ranch horse she has, anyway what i would like to say is I love that horse and he will be on our farm until the day comes for him to go to that golden stable in the sky, after Scrappy broke her back i wanted to get her something a little more layed back than the mare so i was at work one day and a co-worker / cutting trainer said "have i got a deal for you, I've got this ranch horse that would be great for her to start rebuilding her confidence and all you have to do for me is build my barn" so i said sure. I started helping him on the barn and brought CD home and Scrappy was happy as a Lark and when shes happy I'm happy.
I'm going to take her to Olive Garden for valentines dinner this afternoon, she loves that place.
Sorry for the lack of grammar in this post but its 5AM and I'm on my first cup of coffee waiting for the sun to come up, I'm going to try and cram about two weeks of work into this next week so by the end of that time i should be ready to go back to the office.
have a great weekend

Crittr

2 comments:

  1. Critter,
    You are my Alpha and Omega. I will love you long past Rockin Chairs.
    Scrappy

    ReplyDelete