The Barn

Well I took the day off Friday to work on the farm, unfortunately it was the coldest day of the year and my buns froze. But anyway I got the rafter pipe on.
Here's a pic.

Saturday came and the daughter and me put up the last truss, not quite as cold but the wind was blowing hard.

Here's a pic of daughter thought you might like to see who I talk about.





It was very cold on the ladder Saturday.

But it was worth it, here's what I got to drive for three days.
That's Scrappys truck and she doesn't part with it very often. So now I have to move about forty cubic yards of dirt in to level up the floor and Scrappy has to paint the steel and we can start putting on the metal sheets.


Well anyway have to go here's a pic of the farm for you.
Crittr









2 comments:

  1. Oh, my but that looks cold! Something about the wind with nothing to stop it just makes me shiver!
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brrrrrrr! Though I would certainly prefer that to breaking an actual sweat! Okay, that came out wrong. What I meant was, I HATE being hot. I know you and Scrappy are working hard. Looking forward to updates!

    ReplyDelete