Work

The daughter and I started setting trusses on the new barn last Saturday and all went well.
The sun was shining and 70ish degrees with a strong wind. And then along came Sunday!! Well things sure changed in the 12 hours that i was home cozy in the house. The temp fell to 23 degrees and the wind was howling when I got to the farm. Now please keep in mind that my daughter will help me with anything I ask her to do, But she does not like to get up early especially on Sunday morning So when I thought about asking her to get up at 6:30 and with the temp outside I figured it would be against my better judgement so I went alone.
Well anyway we have two trusses standing and rafters between them and will stand the last of the trusses Saturday wind permitting. Sunday I will start putting rafters on the new trusses.
Going to see "Unborn" at the drive-in Friday night hope the movie is not a flop, but I'll be with Scrappy so the evening will be great regardless of the movie.
Well gotta go
Crittr

1 comment:

  1. work,work,work
    Soon will pay off when were out there all the time!
    Hey this is the first time I have ever seen ya blog!
    You are the BEST!
    love Always!

    ReplyDelete