Ice

We don't see alot of bad weather here in Texas but Wednesday was an exception, woke up at five and not a sound outside, I love it when its quiet. Went to feed the horses and got a couple of pictures. Now keep in mind its not the ice like they get up north but when something like this happens in Texas you cant even buy a loaf of bread because everyone stocks up like they will be stranded for weeks.
Took Scrappy to work because all the other husbands took their wives, about half way there Scrappy said "you know I could probably have driven myself" but it was good alone time with her, it was also our anniversary so we chose not to do anything but go home and wait till this weekend. Gonna take her to a steak house in Hubbard then see what happens after that.
I didn't forget our anniversary but I was a one day off because when we were married it was going to be on her mothers birthday but we moved it up one day at the last minute (another story completely).
I am going to finish the pipe on the barn this weekend and start dirtwork I have alot of that to do. Scrappy is already picking out furniture for the house in the barn. Well have go, sorry about the rambling here's a few pics for everyone.































1 comment:

  1. howdy critter,
    you know you have the sweetest wife.
    We just love her

    ReplyDelete