Tired of the cold

Well the weekend is upon us again and as usual the weather here in our great state was beautiful all week until today. The glorious weather man for channel 8 says here comes another cold front about the time i have to go back up the ladder, high of 40 tomorrow. I asked Scrappy last night if she was gonna help me and got a lesson on the possibilities of her going out in temperatures below 60 "Absolutely not!!". I guess I'll have to ask the daughter to help.

enough for now. The pic below is what everyone will be doing tomorrow (except me!!)

Don't they look cozy?



Have a great weekend

Crittr

2 comments:

  1. not fair puddin. I will help and you know it!
    Play nice now or you wont get any weenies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, THAT's my kind of weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete