Ice Cold

Well closed the office early today because of the ice storm they say we are going to get this afternoon, went to the farm and threw some hay so the horses / asses don't get cold tonight, was thinking of making chili for dinner but Scrappy shot that down so we compromised and are going to have chili dogs instead. I have some pictures to put on here but haven't taken them off the camera yet, thought I would wait and take some of the ice we are supposed to get tonight.
On another note I'm not the type to just sit around doing nothing so this weather is driving me up the wall, Scrappy and I have so much to do and we can't wait till summer when the days are longer and warmer.
can't think of anything else to say so stay warm everyone.

Crittr

1 comment:

  1. We just went through an ice storms last month here and I wouldnt wish it on anyone, very nice lookin blog!

    ReplyDelete